Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bridal Registry! Ahhh:)

Well, I could not wait any longer the time has come! I have been looking forward to this day for literally, months years DECADES:) Sunday I woke up and decided that it would be a great day for Handsome and I to go
register
for
wedding gifts!
Our first stop was Dillards. I was soo excited! I could not wait to get my hands on one of those guns so that I could roam the store and scan that thing on everything in sight! But by the time the lady gave us the gun I had contained myself and we really didn't do that much damage, but that was just because it would probably be considered a Faux Pas if I took that thing up to the shoe department:) Trust me, I thought about though!


Anyways...Our next stop was Crate & Barrel. First I will say that If they would let me take permanent residence in that store, I would be as happy as a clam! I LOVE this store! We picked out our glasses, appliances, baking needs, storage baskets, margarita and wine glasses, and lots of kitchen gadgets! As soon as fall rolls around I will probably go back and add kitchen linens to that list. I cant wait until I see one of those classic black and white boxes on my door step!
I think Handsome and I will register at one more place so that we can pick out some towels and bed linens. This seems hard to pick out when we don't know what our bedroom will look like or even where we are going to live.
All in all it was a great day and it makes this whole wedding thing feel real!

No comments:

Post a Comment