Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Job Update

Well...I wish I had really good news to post under that title but I dont. Not yet at least! I am still searching my heart out for a teaching job but it seems that they are hard to come by this year. I think any type of job is hard to come by. The main thing that bums me out is that a few months ago I was soo excited about getting a regular teaching job with my own classroom and my own kids but now all I hear anyone say is that its "just a bad time" or "we have already filled all of our positions for next year" Now I am questioning myself and wondering if teaching is really for me. I have really been praying about this, asking God to tell me if this is what he wants me to do with my life, I feel like deep down it is but I am still waiting for the answer.
Another thing that I am kind of bummed about is that all I ever think about is getting a job. I am getting married in six months one week and three days (according to my counter:)) and I cant seem to focus on our wedding or take any time being excited about the start of my new life with my new husband! I know that as soon as I hear something a huge weight will be lifted off of my shoulders and I can concentrate on planning things for our wedding AND hopefully
my classroom.
Anyways I am really trying to stay positive, I keep telling myself it is still a little early but sometimes it is just really hard and it is definitely not fun! I am starting to think of some other job possibilities just in case teaching doesnt pan out! It seems to help a little bit to be able to vent on here...hopefully in a few weeks I will have good news under the title "job update":)
And just because posts are boring without pictures here is a picture of my cute little pup named Cooper taking a little nap:)




Isnt he just adorable?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment