Friday, May 8, 2009

Kelly and Joe's Wedding



It seems like just yesterday Kelly was calling to say that she and Joseph were engaged and now they are MARRIED!:) Come to think about it, it seems like just yesterday we were floating down the Guadalupe River having a blast and just beginning our great friendship! I know that weekend not only holds a lot of memories for everyone but especially for Kelly and Joe as that was the weekend they "rekindled" their love!!:) That was almost FOUR years ago!
Anyways the wedding was gorgeous and I had a blast celebrating with the cute couple!
Congratulations Kelly and Joseph! I love you both!!!

Jackie and I at the reception!

Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Miller at the Rehearsal dinner!

Bridesmaids with Kelly and Joe

Handsome and I (not the best picture)

Best Friends Forever!!:)


Handsome and I again

The Happy Couple!

Well Handsome and I are off to visit my parents in Athens for Mothers Day! My niece and nephew will be there too this weekend so I will be back with pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige! Your blog is sooo cute!
    I'm glad you found me :)
    And I TOTALLY want to do a 5K - just let me know a little ahead of time so I can better prepare myself - or at least attempt to prepare myself..hehe.
    Hope you're having a good week - Meagan

    ReplyDelete