Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wedding Planning

I can't believe that Jared and I have already been engaged for three weeks! December 12 is going to be here before we know it!!! The day after we got engaged the first thing I did was go to Barnes and Noble and purchased some wedding magazines. I wasted no time and dove head first into the planning! So far, the date is Saturday, December 12, 2009.

The Church:


Denton Bible Church
Denton, Texas




The Reception Location:
Robson Ranch
Denton, Texas

I have also already gotten my dress, but I definitely can't put that picture up here! There is so much more to do it kind of seems overwhelming at times but right now since I have the most important things picked out I am just trying to enjoy being engaged! It would be a little easier to enjoy, if my new fiance (I feel weird calling him that:)) was here! He has been building a barn in Big Spring all week!

I am ready for this week to be over! We are heading to Austin for my good friend Kelly's bachelorette party! I am so excited I can not wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment