Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break!!

I have been on spring break all week and it has been fantastic!!! Usually I cant sleep past 8:30 or so on Saturdays and Sundays but I have been sleeping in until at least ten! It has been awesome! I guess you could say I am having a "staycation" because unfortunately I am not on an exotic tropical beach somewhere...but wouldn't that be awesome if I was?! I did get to do a
few fun things though!
We went to Austin for my good friend, Kelly's batchelorette party. It started off kind of hectic because when we got to the hotel they did not have our reservation and they were of course booked!! So we were frantic for about two hours because we were three hours from home and we were homeless. We finally got a hotel room and the celebrating started!! Kelly got a lot of good stuff for her soon to be hubby! I think he will like it all;)
I also went to Stephenville for a night to see some other good friends! It is so weird how much things have changed from when I lived there just a year ago! I don't know how its possible considering I am only 24 but I felt OLD! Some of those kids at Tarleton look like they are 12 years old!! No kidding! But I guess if you think about it they are probably my brothers age, which in a way makes me feel even older because I cant believe that boy is old enough to be in college. It seems like yesterday when we brought that little butterball home from the hospital in a limo, (yes a limo but he was the only boy in a family of five sisters I guess he deserved a little pampering) But now he is a full grown college coed as my dad would say!
Anyways back to the real world tomorrow. Oh how I will miss you spring break!
Until next year...

1 comment:

  1. Ya i definitely deserved that limo ride home... and looking for more. btw you need to update your about me section, you no longer have a boyfriend.. fiance

    ReplyDelete