Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Congratulations To The New Mr. and Mrs Montgomery!


So as of today at 3:00 pm two of my very very good friends after ten years of dating tied the knot!! They went to Jamaica at the beginning of the week for their weddingmoon and they got married at 4:00 their time! I wish I could have been their to celebrate with them but I know they are having a blast together!!!!

I know that today has been a LONG awaited day not only for Jackie and Shawn but for everyone that knows them! Jackie and Shawn are high school sweethearts that have been together since they were 15!! Can you believe that? I know they have a long happy life ahead of them and I wish them the very best!

To Jackie and Shawn, CONGRATULATIONS!! I love you both and I CANNOT wait to see pictures when you get back!!

P.S. I hope you remember to bring me back my hat with dreads!!:)

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS indeed!!!!! I am soo happy for you guys! Can't wait to see you! Love ya! -Kelly

    ReplyDelete