Friday, July 27, 2012

Baby Brittain Bumpdate: Weeks 26-29

As always I am running behind! I am proud of myself for at least taking a picture each week. For the most part, I have been feeling great! I am finally in the 3rd trimester and so far so good. The only symptoms I have had the past couple of weeks are headaches and occasional swelling. Other than that I really am feeling great.

During week 28, we went and got a 3d sonogram. It was so much fun! She is so precious and it made me want to meet her even more. I will admit that I was a little worried about what she would look like. I just couldn't imagine what a person would look like mixed between me and Jerry, but she is so cute I just can't get over it! I am actually 30 weeks today, but I am going to do a post on that by itself because it feels like a major mile stone! That and the fact there is no one here to take my picture yet! :) 




2 comments:

  1. You look soo good! I sadly haven't taken many pictures...I will probably regret it looking back. I do not like being pregnant and just want this baby here and to be back in my old body, so I have been pouting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like being pregs either! I am so ready for her to be here too! Its really crazy the stuff your body does when its pregnant...But I am sure you look amazing!

      Delete