Friday, July 27, 2012

Mini Vacation to Port Aransas

Last week we took a short trip to Port Aransas with our friends Kelly and Levi. I wanted to go somewhere before we have the baby. Our original plan was to go to Gulf Shores, but I did not want to sit in the car that long so we opted for Port Aransas.

Our condo was soooo cute! It was brand new and decorated to the max. I would definitely go back and stay there again! I did not take very many pictures. I am really bad about that!







We look like dorks in this picture but I liked the background so I kept it! :)






This is a terrible picture of me but I wanted to document that we were actually at the beach! haha! Most of the pictures from the beach are not cute. I did make Jerry take a picture of me with my bump in a swim suit....you know for documentation. Lets just say that one is definitely NOT going on the world wide web!

No comments:

Post a Comment