Saturday, August 3, 2013

Baby Reese's Pink and Navy Baby Shower

A few weekends ago, I along with some other friends threw our BFF Jackie a baby shower! Reese will be here by the end of September and her mommy is decorating her new digs in navy and pink! The shower was cute, fun, and laid back! I like baby showers where you get to sip mimosas while the mommy to be is opening presents instead of playing weird games like "guess the poop ingredients in the diaper!" But that's just my personal preference!! To each their own!:)

Here are some pics of Jackie and Reese's big day!




 We made home made sugar scrub for favors. I wish I had an closer picture but it was so cute! It was also super simple to make! The tag said "Sugar and Spice and all things nice. That's what little girls are made of!"

 Some goodies for the new mommy to take home and use in little Reese's room!



 This is the cutest little thing! The art teacher at my school made this little lady. She will also be gracing the door of Jackie's hospital room when Reese makes her debut!


Overall, everything came together and turned out pretty cute! I cant wait to meet little Reese and see her use all of her little prezzies she got at her shower!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment