Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bling Bling Show Your Ring

I was so excited when C. Mae decided to do the ring bling link up! I am seriously in love with my ring! I think that Jared did such a great job picking it out! About a year before we got engaged we went and looked at rings. This was one of the first rings that he picked for me to try on! I loved it but we both wanted the one he picked to be a surprise so he never told me that was the ring he was going to propose with! The middle diamond is just under 1 carat and all together it is about 2.25 carats. This Valentines day it will have been three years since we got engaged and I still love staring at my ring! 

Not only did Jared do a great job on picking out the ring he also did a great job on the proposal. On Valentines day we were staying downtown and he brought three wrapped presents with him. He gave me one present before we went out to dinner. It was perfume! I was hoping that we would get engaged that night but I figured if he spent that much money on the perfume there was no way we were getting engaged. (He is very frugal:) So after dinner, he gave me my second gift. It was a pair of really cute Valentine wine glasses. We drank a little champagne and he gave me my third gift. I opened the box and there was a large jar of pink, blue, and white M&M's. I was like "Oh Thanks, Jerry." He then told me to look and see what they said so I dumped some out of the jar. One said "Paige", one said "I Love You" and one said "Will You Marry Me?" I turned around in shock and he was on one knee with the ring. I was soooo excited and extremely happy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello late entry!!! I'm glad you linked up!!! Your ring is GORGEOUS!! Thank you for showing your "bling" with me and other fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete