Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nashville

This past weekend Jared and I went to Nashville to visit one of my oldest best friends in the world! We got there around Six on Thursday night and stayed until Sunday afternoon. I have been to Tennessee a few times when we lived in Virginia so I knew it was going to be really pretty but I think Jared was a little surprised how different it is from good Ole Texas!:) Being there brought back a lot of memories of driving with my family on the way to Texas! I am really bad about taking pictures so I only have a few from Saturday when we went and drove around the city.


Had to take a picture of the Tennessee Titans stadium for my dad!

This is me and Jaydon (Laura's 3 yr old son). It was sooo weird to see her kids because He reminded me A LOT of her when we were little! It was like Little Laura was sitting on my lap! haha!

The Parthenon

We went and toured the Ryman which is where they used to have the Grand Old Opry. They still have awesome concerts there today like Coldplay, Fleetwood Mac, and Snow Patrol! Jared and I were saying that the next time we come we need to plan it so that we can see a concert there! How fun would that be?!


Little Laura and Pap Pap:)

Me and Handsome!

Here is Jaydon climbing over the Pew's! Haha!!

And Here is little Addison! I swear she was like the best baby in the world!

Had to take a picture of the CMT building! I LOVE country music!

And the Batman Building

What a babe! haha!

Saturday night we went and ate at Mortons Steakhouse in Downtown Nashville! Probably the best place I have eaten at in my life! Laura and her husband JD were telling us that Celebrities like Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, and Kenny Chesney come in to eat a lot so I was really crossing my fingers that someone famous would be there that night but no one did so I was a little sad! haha!

After Dinner we went to a few places in downtown Nashville.

Here is Laura and her husband JD.
We had such a good time but I really wish that we could have stayed longer! Next time we go we will probably stay a little longer and go to some of the other hot spots in Tennessee (and maybe we will get to see someone famous!:) Maybe we can make a trip to Virginia too!
Thanks for having us Little Laura and JD! Cant wait to see you in December at our wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment