Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Jared!


Today is Handsome's 27th Birthday!!! So In honor of his birthday I thought I would fill out a little survey about him! Since he never reads this I'm sure he wont mind!:)

What's his full name (including middle)?
Jared Ryan Brittain

How old is he?
27 today!

Whens his birthday?
July 14

How many siblings does he have?
He has one sister-Lindsey

Whats his favorite color?
Blue, Dark Tan

Whats his favorite animal?
Probably a dog or a horse
What is his favorite food?
Probably anything with seafood in it. He also likes meat! haha!
What does he like to do in his spare time?
He likes anything outdoors. Going to the lake-wake boarding, fishing. He likes to play golf or do anything athletic. Hang out with me;)

Does he have a job?
Yes! He is trying to start his own company-Constructing Metal Buildings and doing concrete work. He also restores antique cars. There really isn't much he cant do:)

What school did he go to?
He went to Tarleton State University and graduated May 2006

What's his eye color?
Blue-He has very pretty eyes!

What color hair does he have?
Blondish brown

Is his hair long or short?
short

What attracted you to him?
His smile and his eyes plus he was really nice and made friends with my friends very easily!

What day did you meet?
I am not sure of the exact date. It was some time in the summer. July I think!

Where did you meet?
The very first time-was at City Limits in Stephenville. He knew my best friend so the next time I met him was at our house in Stephenville.

How did he ask you out?
haha! The first time he asked me out was on facebook!! (sort of I also gave him my number so he called and asked again!)

How many times have you dated in the past?
We were off and on the first year we were together since he was graduating and stuff but after that we have been together ever since and now we are getting married in December:)

When did you start dating?
July/August 2005
How long have you been together?
This summer will be four years!

Does he tell you he loves you?
Everyday:)

Do you love him?
More than anything!
Happy Birthday Jared! I love you more than you know and I am so glad that you are in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment