Monday, January 26, 2009

About Me!

Current Job: Reading Teacher

Originally From: Richmond, Virginia

Siblings: 4 Sisters and 1 Brother plus an "Adopted" Brother

Natural Hair Color: Brownish, reddish, blondish!

Mountains or Ocean: ocean!!!

Sports Car or SUV: Probably SUV

Favorite TV Show: Little People Big World, The Hills, Biggest Loser, Real Housewives, One Tree Hill, John and Kate plus 8, Friends, Greys Anatomy, Two and a Half Men

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Fast Food: Chick-fil-a.

How Many Times Did You Fail Your Permit/Drivers Test:Never

Pens or Pencils? PENS! I only like to write with Blue pens!!

Driver or Passenger: Passenger

Favorite Actor/Actress: Resse Witherspoon and Jude Law.

Favorite Movie: Any Chick Flick! The Holiday is probably my favorite!

Pop or Soda: Soft Drinks?!

Tea or Coffee: Love the smell of coffee...hate the taste. I only like home made Ice Tea

Hand shake or Hug: Depends on who they are. But probably Hug

Magazines or Books: Both! I love to read!

3 Personality Traits: Funny, Caring, Sensitive

Any other random facts?: I have extremely curly hair that I straighten every day and I am completely addicted to sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment