Friday, December 6, 2013

Caitlin's Wedding Weekend

Last Weekend my baby sister got married!!! She got engaged in August and was going to elope but then decided to have a mini destination wedding with her family and closest friends. When she first told me this, I was a little shocked. I always pictured her having a huge wedding with all of the parties and all of the stress!:) But, in the end the wedding was absolutely perfect. She got married in a park that we grew up spending every weekend walking around exploring and having picnics. It was freezing but totally worth it because the scenery was beautiful! The ceremony was performed by her Father In Law and it was so personal and touching. After the wedding we had dinner at a little place called the Hard Shell. It ended up being the best wedding food I have ever had! Caitlin seriously looked absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! Her dress was to die for and exactly what I would pick if I could do my wedding over!! Her and Lance also looked so happy and in love! I was really glad to be apart of her big day but I am a little sad that its over!








How cute does my angel look? She pretty much wouldn't smile the entire weekend because she only napped for about 20 minutes each day. That paci poo was her best friend but she sure looked cute!

We decided that because we would be in Virginia for the wedding we would go a day earlier and fly in to D.C. Jared had never been so we spent Thanksgiving Day exploring the city. We didn't get to see and do much because we had a rental car fiasco but we did hit most of the highlights. 









Besides a few minor mishaps we had a pretty good trip! Emerson did ok on the plane. I wont say that traveling with a baby is one of my favorite things to do, but she didn't embarrass us too bad on the flights! Just kidding! Once she settled in she slept for most of the ride there and back! :)

 I still can't believe that the little one is a married woman! I'm ready for her to be home so I can hear all about Cabo and look at all of the wedding pictures!!!!! Congrats Caitlin and Lance!!!!!! Love Ya'll!!






No comments:

Post a Comment