Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mr. Graham's Baby Shower

Kelly and I have been friends for a long time. We have inside jokes dating back to 10th and 11th grade. We are complete opposites when it comes to decorating and even sometimes clothes. She likes to call my style "granny" while I call hers "wild." When she told me she was pregnant, I knew that baby's room was going to be bright and even possibly leopard:) ha! Love ya Kelly!

With that being said, I had a blast planning her Turquoise and Orange Baby Shower! Thanks to Little Graham's mom his room was decorated to the nines so we knew we had to do the same thing with his shower!










I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to due to being "sick" the night before and not feeling like myself before the shower! We had homemade bath salt as favors that were turquoise and adorable plus a few other cute things! Overall, everything turned out cute and we think Kelly enjoyed her wild baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment