Thursday, November 15, 2012

Time Flies-Emerson is a month old!

Dont you hate that when you are really enjoying something that it goes by so fast, but things that are not as fun seem to drag out FOREVER? It never fails, all things that I look forward to fly by but things like work seem to take their sweet time. Well Emerson's first month of life has seriously gone by so fast! It seems like just yesterday we were checking in the hospital to get ready to have her, and here I am writing about her first month of life. Are the next 18 years going to fly by too?

I will hopefully be better about documenting every month of Emerson's first year a lot better than I was documenting my pregnancy with her! I do not want to forget these sweet milestones that she is reaching every month! And if the next 18 years really do fly by as fast as her first month I will definitely want to look back and remember what our sweet girl looked like when she was little.





She was not very happy about our little photo shoot but I am one of those people that think crying baby pictures are funny and cute! I think these monthly pictures will get a little easier as she gets older! :)

Here are a few of Emerson's one month stats:
-She weighs 10 pounds 9 ounces
-She is 22.5 inches long
-She loves tummy time so much it puts her to sleep
-She has to be swaddled or else she will not sleep
-She likes being held at all times if she is not swaddled
-She is eating about 4 ounces of milk at each feeding
-She is sleeping about 6-7 hours in a row!

This month has by far been the best month of my life! I am so blessed that God picked me to be this sweet girls mom! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment