Friday, September 10, 2010

Goodbye Summer!!! (Really Late)

Well so much for really trying to be better about blogging! It is already almost two months after my starting fresh post. Oh Well...What can you do!

So it's already September and summer is long gone for me. School is back in session and grading papers and dealing with bad attitudes from twelve year olds is my life right now! Even though it is over I wanted to give a little recap of our summer. This one was pretty low key but I am hoping that NEXT summer will be a BIG one for me and Jerry!

So here is what our summer of 2010 consisted of:

1. A wedding at a castle. Dead serious. I am a moron and didn't get any good pictures of the actual castle but it was out towards Stephenville and it was GORGEOUS!


Jerry and I at the reception


Two of my faves Jackie and Kelly

2. Planning, Planning, Planning, and more planning for Kelly's big day! (She was worth it) And I suppose we were able to do a little partying too! :)


San Antonio for Kelly's Last Fling Before the Ring.


Me and the bride to be! We had a FABULOUS time!!!!

Oh you know just a regular Friday night....just swinging from the ceiling at a bar called
"The Basement"
Great times and even better memories!!

3. Kelly and Levi's big day!


"Whoa Black Betty La Bam a Lam"

The bridesmaids and some of the groomsmen getting ready to rock out at the reception. Kelly made me step waaaaaaaaay out of my box and dance in front of 200 people so I chose to rock out to "Black Betty"


Gorgeous bride and her maids!

4. This handsome guy turned 28!

Jerry turned 28. He had a pretty low key birthday. Dinner at the Keg followed by some J. Ray's cupcakes! Yum! I got him this Ridgid work site radio that it turns out I love. It plays my Iphone and the speakers are awesome! :)

We had a few other fun days. I went to Porta Ransas with my friends Jackie and Shawn and it was fun but I don't have any good pics for more than one reason! We also made an appearance at a few Texas Rangers games, went to the lake, and hung out at the pool a lot. I had a great summer and I am really sad that it is over! It's really crazy to me that this time last year I was about to send out wedding invitations and have my first shower. It is so weird how different things can be in just one year.

I am sad to see summer go but I am really excited about Fall weather and decorations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment